Health Spending Account
A Health Spending Account is an effective way to offer plan members the benefits they want using pre-tax dollars (except in QC), providing you with the flexibility to meet your members’ unique and varying health care needs. Plan design options include our paperless automatic reimbursement plan where we instantly calculate and process reimbursement for unpaid portions of regular claims (such as co-pays or amounts above plan maximums) without the extra hassle of submitting a separate HSA claim form. In addition, we offer other customizable options to enhance your plan management and ensure greater convenience for your plan members and maximized usage of your benefit offering.Advantages
- Employees can choose where their HSA benefit dollars are spent.
- Employees can customize their plans to their specific needs.
- Reasonable medical expenses not reimbursed by any government sponsored or private health care plan are eligible.
- The HSA can be used to reimburse deductible and co-payment amounts for both medical and dental benefits.
- Employers can better predict and control costs because the amount allocated to each plan member is pre-defined.
- Employer contributions and administrative costs associated with the plan may be tax deductible.
Find out more